I just took the time to search through my Inbox and you contacted me only two times:

1. Regarding an activation / registration issue which was solved timely by our support team.
  2. For asking for a refund - half a year after you purchased the product.

You never wrote the mail you are mentioning in this post…

Regards,
Helge

Now logic pro x is out its time to skip 7.06 and go to 7.5.

Monday then :laughing:

nop!! u “won” my girlfriend !
(finaly i can live again)

as long as I don’t have to pay for the air freight you’ve twisted my arm , oohh go on then if I have to I think ive got room in the cupboard :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

As long as it’s not a paid upgrade, and Mac users with less than perfect eyesight will be able to read the editor fonts.

Perhaps this is a maintenance strategy to keep us occupied, yet engaged in Steinberg, while they cranking away on 7.5 and 8.0? Perhaps these newly brought problems are continuing steps in enhancing and measuring necessity, wishes and acceptance over time?

Big +1!! 7.0.4 was way superior … and the Alt + Click on plugins to deactivate instead of bypassing is completely broken :frowning:

This is not what I like to hear…Care about your loyal customers why don’t ya Steinberg.

.05 works perfectly here. No mix console problems. I do however agree on those stupid handles.

I had a look at Logic x. MacProVideo has a free 16 episode video on the new features. Conclusion: I don´t want it. Most of what is “new” has been with Cubase for years, and if I wanted anything that looked like Garagaband, I would just use Garageband. I don´t see any reason to upgrade from my Logic 9. Logic is a good supplement to Cubase (as many others). But since CB7, and especially the .05 release, I spend 90% of my DAW time in CB. To me Cubase is the leading DAW on the market right now. Not perfect, but still “best”. And if you think the repsonse is slow from Steinberg, try Apple on Logic.

+1

+1

I don’t want logic or protools. I love my Cubase. It’s just that I loved my Cubase a little more before the last upgrade.

I agree with the what they did to the inserts, I’m not liking that either, it is a real work flow killer. There was no reason to change the way the inserts function (power on, and drop down menu to choose insert plugin), the new things they added on the sides of the insert area are driving me insane. I really hope they get rid of that and go back to the original way they handled that. I barely complain about anything, but that is driving me up a wall, especially when you need to shrink down the width of your channels when working.

+1

+1 on new insert handles and behaviour. It’s a really bad idea as it is! I keep on bringing up media bay by accidentally clicking the insert in the middle when I just want to bring up the plugin GUI. Happens lots no matter how careful I try to be

oohhhhhh I can’t contain the excitement for what tomorrow might bring !!!

bring forth 0.6 :wink: :wink:

I was actually mortified with the release of 7.0.5 I was desperately hoping that they would finally sort out the issues with the mix console rendering screwing up (i.e. hidden strip, partially visible faders etc) but unfortunately it looked worse than 7.0.4 (see attached).

I can sometimes get the strip to show by going through each console; and other times not - I just hope 7.0.6 finally sorts this out as the issue has been around since its initial release and you would have thought after 5 updates they would have nailed it!? :confused:

Positivity is good - I remain hopeful! :wink:

Kat :slight_smile:

the release cycle is usually about 6 weeks. so probably 13th august.