This could very well be a mere “accident”, but I’ll share it anyway.
After a few failed attempts at installing version 1.0.10, I downloaded the lated version of the eLicenser. That did not help. I thought of re-booting, but, instead, I accidentally closed Chrome, the browser.
I decided to try installing one more time, before he re-boot. SWISH!! Installation complete!
One little “quirk”:-
I then opened Dorico and followed the prompt to insert the activation code. After a smooth and successful activation, I was taken back to the little window prompting me to enter the activation code. I pressed, “retry” instead, and Dorico opened.
My christmas holidays are looking exciting!
FWIW, I’m on El Capitan.