10.0.5 plug in window sizing/space

another thing i noticed with 10.0.5 today… well, maybe not specifically this version… but, i installed a new plug in (from Softube, tho i don’t think that matters)… and now my plug in window is shifted to the left with an entire empty column on the right.

see attached image

also, and this has been happening prior to 0.5… but, my UAD plug in selection tops out at letter “S” … it’s quite a funny screen when i select Universal Audio in the manu …

and i can’t access any plug ins beyond the letter S… which is particularly frustrating because so many of these UADs aren’t even activated/purchased… i only use a select few… but i do use a couple beyond “S” in the alphabet… which i can’t use in Wavelab…

see image:

The column on the right is not empty… see top right. The left column wraps there.

From the WaveLab plugin settings, you should create categories to sort out plugins, and reduce the number of visible plugins at a time.

ahh… thanks, PG!

ah, yes, categories… i’m used to those in pro tools… forgot WL had this… and should help out considerably…

is there a way to assign what plug ins so into which categories… or to move them around? i sorted by category and it put 70% of all my plug ins, including every UAD one, into the “other” category…