I think we’d be remiss if we didn’t acknowledge Daniel hitting the 10,000-post milestone.

That’s a level of developer involvement that’s truly astonishing, and probably has resulted in many late nights.

Thanks, Daniel!

I saw he was at 9999 earlier today - congratulations and more importantly, thank you, Daniel! (And thanks Dan for noticing!)

That’s got to be unique for developers of the kind of major project that Dorico represents.

I have two comments:

First, I appreciate your dedication, Daniel.

Second, get some sleep, man. We need you for the long haul!

Thumbs up, Daniel!

To paraphrase what was often said of Finale - “the first 10,000 posts are the hardest.”

Thanks to Daniel for his timely, and honest, responses!

Wow, I had no idea I had passed the 10,000 post mark. I saw I was in excess of 9,900, but didn’t think I was going to tick over 10,000 so soon. I thought maybe I should write another rhyme or something. Oh well, missed the chance now!

If you can resist posting anything else, you could still do a parody on Leporello’s aria in Don Giovanni - though the Don only got to 1,003, not 10,003 :open_mouth:

That’s very impressive but not surprising!

Thanks for all your incredible input Daniel :slight_smile:

Thank you, Daniel, for the incredible level of support you give to Dorico users!

I would also like to say a big and sincere thank you to many of the dedicated members of the Dorico user community who give their time to help answer questions here. Without their generosity I would have had to post more than 10,000 times already. I don’t want to name specific people for fear of missing somebody out and causing offence, but you know who you are. Thank you!

And of course to my colleagues in the Dorico team, especially Paul and Ulf. Thank you too, gentlemen!

Not to worry - 20,000 will come soon enough. Better start working on your celebratory rhyme now!

Hear, hear!