10.2 Release Date?

When is Nuendo 10.2 coming out?

Timo mentioned July, so if they’re still on schedule, my guess is July 31! :smiley:

That’s good news! Let’s hope that is the case :slight_smile:.

2 days…

Don’t rush for the update. Give them time to fix the bugs.

Seems like the snafu with the amnesty upgrade was a blessing. Bugs galore! :wink:

I’ll wait a while longer to upgrade.

I do hope they can update us if there is a delay. :slight_smile:

The video rendering feature would seriously save me so much time.

It would be nice for us to get the update in time as SB marked.

A watched pot never boils, it will be ready when it’s ready.


I know, right?! It would be so nice not to have to import every version into Davinci Resolve to export a client reference, which is what i’ve been doing since using Nuendo the past few months.

In my case the past 18 years :confused:

So, Nobody likes MediaER tool? The fastest way to swap sound in videofile.

I think they must not understand what it does.

Is this what you mean ER Media Toolkit?..


found in this thread on the Steinberg Forum…


I like it very much. :slight_smile:


I love it. But I will probably like the Nuendo video export function more.

Altogether now … ‘oogh’ … ‘oogh’ … ‘oogh’ … ‘oogh’ …
[can’t wait; N10 is a blast. Aren’t we happy that we don’t use Avid?]

Absolutely! I usually just pull it into Logic and export as MOV. But, there are times when I need to send across quick short clips to the video editor and it’s been such a pain doing that with Nuendo. :frowning:

Although, Nuendo does save me time with its built-in loudness normalization.

I think it would be nice if they updated us on the status of 10.2, unless I missed it. After all, the last word on this from Timo seems to be that it would be released in July, so I think Timo should give us an update since it’s already end of business over in Germany today and therefore, July is basically over for them.

And BTW, I don’t want them to rush it either. I want it to be solid. But if they want to continue the good spirit of communication as they have been doing in recent times, it would be cool if we got another update from Timo.

But correct me if I’m wrong and missed an update from him!

We’re waiting this feature since N8 if I can remember well.
It was scheduled for several times to this month of July. So any word?