- I assigned “Ctrl+Alt+D” for the macro “Duplicate Selected Tracks without Data”
- I checked if said key command was assigned to anything else and it was not.
- I used the Key Command on an Instrument Track.
- The track was duplicated as expected but also the “Audio Alignment Panel” opened up.
- I checked Key Commands to make sure that I had not assigned an existing command to the macro.
- I re-checked with a new key command “Alt + Shift + D”
- Once again, the track was duplicated as expected but also the “Audio Alignment Panel” opened up. Same buggy behavior - different key commands.
I don’t have a screen recorder, but screenshots are attached.
Key Command - Audio Align Panel Bug.zip (809 KB)