10 Requests

1. Metronome Click
  2. System Dividers(with the ability of hiding them)
  3. Import XML into any Flow, XML export of any flow independently
  4. Engrave Mode: Ability to move the name of the staves freely, as the dynamics
  5. Engrave Mode: Automatic Blue Music Frames per system of music instead of per page
  6. Play Mode: The Pencil doesn’t write notes
  7. Play Mode: The Eraser delete notes that are not undoable
  8. Play Mode: Double click over the piano roll of a track to detach it and work independently on it even in Full Screen, like Cubase Pro
  9. Play Mode: Velocity, Modulation and Midi Expression Lanes like CP
  10. Play Mode: Support for VST Expression Maps like CP

Can you tell me a little bit more about your #5 request: under what circumstance would you want one frame per system? Is it just because you want to adjust the position of the systems relative to each other? If so, we will be addressing that by way of a proper feature to change vertical spacing within music frames very shortly.

I’d like to obtain the same graphic results shown in the last Sibeliusblog Dorico’s review, I attached the pics below. They adjusted the size of the systems by assigning them to different flows. If the music frames would be system based we could obtain the same graphic results in a easier way, without the flow creation steps.

Could do we do that with the feature to change vertical spacing within music frames that you’ve mentioned?

When you say “size”, you actually mean width, i.e. left and right indent, yes? I think being able to change the indentation of a system within a music frame is probably a simpler way of achieving some of those effects.

Yes, width, left and right. So being able to change the indentation of a system within a music frame will be enough.

You can change the height of any system already: simply create a system break, then select the system break and change the space size in Properties.

You can change the height of any system already: simply create a system break, then select the system break and change the space size in Properties…

Thanks, Daniel.

With apologies for being blunt, but: Are you sure that you correctly understand that example score? It is about a technical matter (building up a “meta” score from four independent smaller scores) and not about any “aesthetic”.

I know that, but my point is the graphic. Daniel already found the solution:

…being able to change the indentation of a system within a music frame is probably a simpler way of achieving some of those effects.