11 is fab but now cannot open 10.5.2..

I’ve just uninstalled 10 and moved on to using only 11 as it’s working very well for me…the problem with 10 should not be happening for sure and i understand some peeps need to keep working on 10 for a while so hope it gets fixed soon…

best, Kevin

Did you check the “Run as administrator” in the 'Properties" of the .exe files of both versions, 10 and 11, of Cubase? They should both be unticked, same thing goes for WaveLab if you have it.

Great idea, sadly enough JBridge doesn’t work any more without “run as administrator”

jBridge seems to work ok here, I have NI B4, old East West Vapor Synthesizer plus Simulanalog amp sims. They all run ok.

yeah, but do you run Cubase as administrator??

No, I don’t run Cubase as administrator unless running Windows as Administrator is the same thing?
The “Run this program as an administrator” box is unticked in Cubase .exe file properties.

For what it is worth, I can run both Cubase 11 and 10.5 as administrator without any problems. One of my plugins that uses built-in JBridging won’t work without it.

That being said, I did wait a few weeks with the upgrade until the initial rush was over. And before upgrading I made sure my eLicenser software was up to date. It was smooth sailing.

Btw, in Windows there are 2 ways (that I know of) to run a program as administrator. There is the “Shortcut - Advanced” method or the “Compatibility” method. I am using the latter.