1440x900 resolution requirement

I am thinking of buying Element 11 but I have a max resolution of 1360x768 and that’s not going to change anytime soon. The requirement of a 1440x900 resolution concerns me…I just don’t want to spend cash on something that doesn’t work well for me. I’d rather just wait until I was able to upgrade the resolution for my PC that get something that doesn’t work or even looks like **** :laughing:.

All other requirements are satisfied.

How can I be sure that I won’t have any issues concerning this requirement? A quick search didn’t give me much to go on so signed up here to ask.

You can not be sure at all. The thing with requirements is, they are required. Even more if it´s a minimum system requirement.

Sometimes I will run 10.5 Pro on my laptop too. (1366x768)

Apart from one or two windows that don’t fit the screen entirely (in height), everything else is fine. And for those windows, I just grab them and pull them higher, or resize them. Depending on your patience, you might not even realize, or you might be infuriated. The best thing would be to download the trial and work with it for a bit and see how it works out.