1st track being bled on 2nd track on Audacity

I have bleeding issues with audacity last version as rhythm guitar track is being bled in the 2nd track when recording. I hereby explain the problema as follows:

1. I have the Steingberg UR22 mk2 interface connected to my PC (Windows 10) via usb port and have connected a Yamaha Electroacoustic guitar at the front of the interface.

2. Have already recorded the rhytm track of “IF I FELL” by the Beatles.

3. Everything is set in the audacity menú as follows: Recording device Steingberg UR22, Playback device Steingber UR22, Mono.

4. When starting to record the second track i can visualize that the first track is being recorded on this track plus what i am playing in the guitar. If i set the computer speakers as playback device this does not happen.

Could there be a setting that i should disable or enable in order to avoid the first track to be recorded on the second track and just simply record what i play on the second track??? My internal soundcard is a MSI card.

Disable Loopback

Where is the loopback option?? which menú?

In control panel of your UR22.

OK! Thanks i disable it and now it doesnt bleed. However when i play the guitar it sounds distorted through the headphones and the pc speakers while using audacity. Anyway of solving this issue?