2.0.21 Save problem? [Solved]

I’m currently creating new songs. I noticed under Windows 11 that when I create a new song and then save my work in the “File” menu using “Save” and then close VST using the close button (top right), the program asks me if I want to save my work?! Even if I just saved the file as described. Is something duplicated? Or is there a problem?

Reported a few months ago, but to be honest better saving twice … so I could live with :wink:

I agree, but it still seems like a problem.

I also noticed that the window for the “Save dialog” often opens in a different location. Why is the position that the user sets not saved?

2 Likes

It does not in my place (Windows 11).
What exactly do you do?

This is managed by the Operating System.

The save dialog appears on different locations on screen - I am examining this…

hmmmm. interesting. My setups (both WIN11 / OSX) are prompting me to SAVE in the middle of the main screen.

I used VST yesterday along with my browser (Edge) and again the dialog opens on different places on screen. This is new. I didn’t had this experience with VST jet.

It is a Problem of the Operating System (Win11 - Windows Insider Programm) Sorry for that!

Told you so.
keeping us busy, ha?
:slight_smile:

This is of course not my intention, but nothing changes as often on my system as VST :sunglasses: