2 Bugs found in Cubase 11 Pro

I don’t know if you guys get these 2 things, but I’m certainly annoyed them.

Bug 1: Link button at the top of the mixer works, though when I try to press it again to unlink the channels, the channel link dialog box pops up again, the channels don’t unlink. I have to go on top of the panner and unlink from there. I’m not sure if this was intentional but it’s really annoying to me.

Bug 2 (this one is HUGE): I can’t name the project folder!!! It won’t let me type the text in the lower-right text box. Luckily I still have 10.5 and can create my projects there.

There is a third one, but it’s also something I had in 10.5 and it’s purely visual: Sometimes the grid lines leave visual artefacts, but this is not as bad as the other 2.

PS: Apologies if these bugs have been noticed (I’m pretty sure naming your project folder should have been)

Hi,

This is known and already reported issue. Thank you. It will be fixed in the next update.

Do you mean in the Steinberg Hub? Make sure the Use default location option is enabled, please.

Riiigght, the default location thing is what I missed on the second thing is what I missed, thanks for that!