2 midi keyboards

Nice, Romanos! Our 2m organ isn’t set up in a spot to be able to use it with Dorico. BTW, do you have a favourite sample set? My wife is particularly fond of her Silbermann and her Cavaille-Coll from Milan.

The Portland Rosales is my work-horse (but it’s too dry to make nice “performance” tracks, but GREAT for practice with the perspective shifted to dry; also it’s stoplist very closely mirrors my physical console so I created new stop faces for my organ so I can operate completely without interacting with HW at all).

I use the Laurenskirk Trancept (wet) from time to time… (the great 8’ principal is pure velvety perfection, although other bits and bobs aren’t polished) and, perhaps somewhat curiously, I use the Menesterol moist set a lot. It’s not on many people’s radar, I think, because it’s tiny and a bit odd, but it is perfect for running on my small office rig at work; I use it to make practice recordings for my choir and I use the SW flutes in a portable “continuo” rig with my choir from time to time. I’ve also used the Mietke haprsichord as continuo with my choir too. In fact, I will be doing that this coming weekend as we are singing Handel.

I’ve been drooling over the Arlmey for a while, and I’d love to get the main Rotterdam set too, but $$$. sigh. And now that HW is going to be updating to V, I’m waiting with bated breath to see what actually unfolds. I’m hoping the demos of HWV’s built in reverb will be enough to make the Rosales really sing.

Yes, I saw this on their site, as well. I’m curious what they’re planning. Your setup looks delicious!

Here’s me preparing to sit down in my studio and compose using my organ. It’s a classic.