3 Questions re: Wavelab functions in ver 9

I just had a few questions I can’t seem to figure out:

1. When I am in the CD window and hit play to check a track, there is a pre-roll that is happening. In other words, playback isn’t occurring from the track marker but from before it. How do I turn this behavior off?

2. I used the notes function a lot in ver 8.5. However, when I am in the notes window in version 9, hitting spacebar starts playback. In version 8, I used spacebar in general for playback but when you entered into the notes panel, I could use it as a normal space bar. How do I fix this?

3. There used to be a quick menu near the transport bar that defined how playback from the cursor behaved. In other words, whether playback starts again where the cursor ended or whether it goes back to where the cursor started. Where is this in the new version?

Thanks

Mack

I only have an answer for #3 but this setting is found in the transport on the Stop button by right clicking.

I don’t have enough experience with the Notes Tab or playing audio from the CD Tab to comment on those.

I don’t think this has changed since 8.5, but may be less clear in 9 (no color difference in buttons), depending on what you mean by “hit play” (transport panel “play”, or spacebar play, or mouse clicking the play buttons in the CD tab?).

In the CD tab, if you mouse click the leftmost play button on a track, there is pre-roll. If you click the rightmost play button, there is no pre-roll.

If you use the Enter key on the keyboard to start play like I do with a track selected in the CD tab, I get no pre-roll, just like in 8.5.

I’m on Windows though.

1. I used the notes function a lot in ver 8.5. However, when I am in the notes window in version 9, hitting spacebar starts playback. In version 8, I used spacebar in general for playback but when you entered into the notes panel, I could use it as a normal space bar. How do I fix this?

Please use version 9.5.10.

Thank you so much for the replies…they are greatly appreciated.

Mack