30th Anniversary, anything for loyal customers?

Dear Steinberg customer,

As part of the 30-year anniversary offer, Steinberg invites you this time to expand your sound library by saving 30% on your purchase of VST Sound Loop Sets and VST Sound Instrument Sets. Crafted by prolific producers and brilliant sound designers, these sets offer you an authentic and up-to-date collection of high-quality sounds and premium loops for your production.

Expand your library with fresh sounds and ready-to-drop loops, but hurry up, this special offer is only valid from July 30 to August 1, 2014!

To take advantage of this anniversary offer, please visit the Steinberg Online Shop and enter the following coupon code in the shopping cart:

VSTSETS30

Now this is something! :slight_smile:

30% of discount is really a great offer, I may get myself something, lets see.

I agree with all the points …

1. The marketing/ad campaign was about as badly worded and targeted as possible
  2. It does in a certain sense insult those of us who buy regularly and would be the most likely target to celebrate the companies milestone
  3. Getting feelings hurt via ad campaigns is a recipe for a sad, lonely, miserable life
  4. There are certainly larger things to worry about … even in just the small world of Steinberg sales and products
  5. The smarmy hipster they got to do those C7 kickoff videos just about gave me the impetus to switch to Audacity on FreeBSD

How about fixing some of the 30 year old bugs? :smiley:

So today it’s the VST Effects…hopefully, before this anniversary celebration is through, they will offer The Grand VST Instrument for 30% off.

Ha! I was going to go back to tape! :laughing:

hmmm … don’t see this one, I only see presets and loops.

:laughing:

im wating for the 100th Anniversary

100% Off! Everything is FREE! :slight_smile:

200th should be even better!!! :wink:

I just came back from then and it was/will be disappointing. :

Oh, you just like to moan … :laughing: .

I’m surprised there was anything left. Thanks for letting me know that humanity :neutral_face: has survived that long, at least. I’m sure it wasn’t pretty. Glad you made it back safely!

the woman were hot. :laughing:

Yes but did they have… electrolytes? :laughing:

still no bounce in place ha !!

hehehe

I have received and spent $200.00 in coupons and discounts from Universal Audio
since 2014. That $200.00 was split up into 5 different coupons.
In using those coupons I’ve spent $674.00 since 2014 with Universal Audio.

Steinberg acts like they have no confidence in their products.
A little discount/coupon here and there will not depreciate a quality product.
It would build customer loyalty and goodwill…and generate sales.

30 years of business and I’ve been using Steinberg products for over 20 of those years.
I can’t remember a single discount or coupon just for being a customer.
Now this 30th Ann. Celebration and it only lasts for 3 days?
I didn’t even get an email!!! How could you not send out an email to let your customers know???

I’ve got money to spend, oh well.

It is obvious uaudio has a different model. I am a uaudio user but don’t get their coupons or sale emails for whatever reason. Perhaps seeing if you are signed up to receive steinberg emails would cure that for you.

I receive other emails from Steinberg, like their “Steinberg Events” notices.
Just nothing about thee sale.
Arturia is having a sale right now. They managed to let me know in a timely manner.
I guess they want my money more then SB.