(3rd Party Issue) Please help me find that Reason Compact joins lnter - App stuck bug

found that Reason Compact joined lnter -App and the whole cubasis3 was stuck. What’s the reason?

Hi @1007934903,

Thanks for your message.

In order to support you, please provide us with a detailed report about your problem.

Thanks
& stay safe,
Lars

I don’t know how to provide detailed specification reports?

Hi @1007934903 again,

Thanks for your message.

You can either share a short clip which visualizes the steps to reproduce the problem, or you use our bug reporting form (see below).

Hope that helps!

Best,
Lars

Reporting Form (Feature Requests / Issues)

1. Summary/Title
(Provide a short but descriptive sentence that summaries the issue or feature request)

2. Description
(Provide a detailed description and list the step by step process to reproduce the issue to help the team to understand and reproduce the problem)

3. Expected Results
(Describe what you expected to see)

4. Actual Results
(Describe what you actually saw)

5. Environment
(Count the hardware and software including version numbers being used)

Please help me find that Reason Compact joins lnter - App stuck bug

Summary

(Please help me find that Reason Compact joins lnter - App stuck bug - YouTube)

I’m sorry. I forgot to tell me the iPhone information. My iPhone xsmax 256G. System version ios 14.7.1

Hi @1007934903,

Thanks for the additional information.

I confirm that Reason Compact fails to load as an Inter-App Audio instrument. Gave it another check to load the instrument with GarageBand which fails same way.

So it seems there is a problem with the app itself, here recommending to get in touch with Propellerheads to let them know about the issue.

Please keep us updated.

Stay safe
& best wishes,
Lars

All right, thank you very much.