44.1 => 48 SOLVED

I have a Audio Montage created with 44.1 samples. The montage have a lot of samples and a lot of editing in form of split points, (a lot!).
We have now decided to work with samples that are in 48kHz instead. The samples are named the same, so I would like to be able to use the old montage so I don’t need to do the editing again.
Can someone give me a step-by-step description on how to use the 48kHz samples in the,originally, 44.1 audio montage without screwing up all the splitpoints. I’m using latest version of Wavelab Pro 9.5

Hi!

Insert Resample plugin in to Master Section set to 48 kHz
check audio device so it follows sample rate “Master”
you can Render to new Montage if you like
save to to new folder with every clip etc
I’m sure someone else have more ideas :slight_smile:

regards S-EH

Check this answer:

Customized Audio Montage Duplicate! Opened the original 44.1 montage, selected New, and From Current File, then Customized Duplicate…
In the following dialog, I chose Duplicate with New Audio Files, and set the pathe to the folder containing the 48kHz samples. Easy Peasy!

Yes, one of my favorite features of WaveLab! I personally use it so I can do all the assembly and processing at 96k and work my way down to 44.1k using an external SRC, but it also goes both ways if needed.