4knob PopD Crashing all the time

Everything on my Computer is up to date. Yet this HALion expansion keeps crashing Cubase. I have reported the crash dump. Its very frustrating to purchase something and its a lemon.
I will try to load it in Cubase 11.xx or in HALion, HALionsonic stand alone, etc.

I don’t come here to post or nag. But when I do, it’s beyond my frustration… Not happy with that expansion. Is this a Sample Tekk issue or Steiny?

I couldn’t find anyone else mentioning crashes since this library was released. I’m not sure if it’s even possible for this library to cause crashes by itself, it’s relatively light on scripting. I use it all the time on Windows 11 and Cubase 12.

However, these could be symptoms of another issue.

If you’re on Windows 10, make sure that your OS is updated to version 21H2 or higher. Also update your graphics card driver. The current versions of Halion are Halion 6.4.40 and Halion Sonic 3.4.40

Try other Disk Streaming settings in Halion’s Options tab, and switch Multi-Core to “Off”. I would also try running a Disk and RAM health check, specially if your system is a few years old.

If your license for this library is stored in an USB-eLicenser dongle, open the eLicenser Control Center and run Maintenance by clicking the icon to the top right. You could also try inserting your dongle into other USB ports.

If none of this helps, I would recommend contacting Steinberg Support.