5.5.3 changes already in C6? / OMF issue

I just installed C5.5.3 and a noted that VariAudio clips are handled correctly when doing OMF-exports, by coincidence I’ve been struggling today to make it work in C6 with no result. I did not get the chance to try it in C5.5.2 though so I’m not sure if it worked before the update, in that case the issue is totally a C6 thing.

So my question is, are some or any changes made in 5.5.3 already present in C6? I saw some info about OMF now being enabled on OS X x64 in the C6 Version history. If that’s the same change that is described as “This update also fixes compatibility issues with OMF imports and exports…” in the 5.5.3 Version history, then maybe my my second assumption is true and that C6 does not handle OMF exports correctly.

/A

Update, 5.5.3 doesn’t perform 100% either, the option “Export All to One File” gives a message about the file size exceeding 2 GB for a project with a total size of 1 GB. (.cpr size just over 5 MB, there’s not much VariAudio data)
“Export Media File References” + “Copy Media” works however.
To make “Export All to One File” work I have to reset the VariAudio in all the clips with edits.

/A