504 error downloading Steinberg Download Assistant, Displaying Hub

In the old days when the site used to go down it meant a big up date of some sort of Steinberg products but i don’t think this will be related

2 Likes

I’m not ready for a big update. I’ve got other expenses. :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Hi. I saw the above affecting the Download Assistant but since yesterday I keep getting this message in the HUB when I open Cubase. I am DEFINATELY connected to the internet but can’t understand why I am seeing this. It occurs after about 10 seconds. I have attached a screen shot.
Uploading: Cubase hub.png…
Is anyone else experiencing this? Any thoughts on a solution. Thanks for help in advance. Jon

1 Like

I get 504 Gateway Time-outs too (also trying to get the SDA.)
but I also get the message on other parts of the site.
At least there is some comfort in reading that it’s not my browser or VPN settings.
I am new to Steinberg and their system(s).
Perhaps it is just regional (?) Fyi. location Netherlands here.

1 Like

Welcome to Steinberg , this doesn’t happen a lot , it’s quite rare , i should imagine they are working pretty fast to get everythnig back up asap . It’s annoying but nothing to worry about

2 Likes

As a beginner to download Dorico pro trial, I also have been suffering the 504 error since yesterday.

1 Like

I have downloaded all of these successful before(cubase11, SDA, library manager…etc)
After my laptop get repaired, Ineed to re-download these.
First I want to download Steinberg Download Assistant, but it just can’t .
I click and the page gave me 504 Gateway Time-out.
It seems that someone has met this problem before.
Will it fixed later or what can I do ?
Thank you for answering.

1 Like

I have the same problem. Maybe the server is having problems

Hi @porsche_Nick and @Jacobo_Silva,

just for the record, and welcome to the forum (both of you):
the SDA installer’s download link to version 1.34.3 seems to be working again (no more gateway error).

Steinberg Download Assistant | Steinberg

Cheers,
Markus

1 Like

Thank you!
It works.

1 Like

Hi @porsche_Nick,

I’m glad it does!
And many thanks for marking my response as the solution (although I didn’t have to do much myself, in this case :wink: ).

Cheers,
Markus

Hi,
I have the very same problem right now…
Please help, thank you
Radek

1 Like

Just give it some time, this is a server side problem, the service should fix itself, as it did for the earlier respondents.

3 Likes

Hello
I am experiencing " 504 Gateway Time-out"" message everytime I open Cubase 12 New Projetc window - News window, where I should be watching new information about Cubase.
Any Help?

1 Like

I am receiving the “504 Gateway Timeout” message for the eLicenser update. I updated to Mac Ventura 13.3.1 and eLicenser lost all of my licenses, again!

1 Like

Almost every time I update eLicenser drops my licenses and I have seen the "504 Gateway Timeout "more times than I can count. It seriously messes with my ability to work, so much that I switched to Logic Pro. I LOVED Cubase, but I can’t deal with being down for weeks at a time. This has always been my experience from Cubase XT in 1996 till now. I just want to use Absolute in Logic, but I can’t because of a stupid licensing issue (for software I paid for) and a website 504 server error, which began at about 5PM and it is now 9:30.

1 Like

HENRIQUE LANG, I notified them about the 504 Gateway Timeout, via email support, so check back tomorrow. I even linked this page for their reference. Best of luck gents. I hope we all get to get back to making music soon.

1 Like

Sorry guys, please ask your IT to fix this 504 gateway/proxy error, I just purchased UR44C and it’s so frustrating that I can’t use it. I’m trying since yesterday and still no response.

Is there an alternative location we can use to download the software?

1 Like

Having the same problem here. Just wondering if any of their IT guys are trying to resolve this problem.

1 Like

504 gateway timeout still happening as of this post time stamp. Can not install / update activation manager.