6.0.4 praise and disappointment

I appreciate the pre-release approach, but I must say that I’m disappointed that I’ll have to wait the upcoming months to see this simple problem solved:

Which is in the bugbase for some time and is an apparently simple problem to solve. I would like to hear from the developers that it’s at least not as simple as it seems to understand why such annoying bug is maintained and not fixed in a pre-release as well.

I congratulate Steinberg for the move, hoping in the future the simple comes before the complex.

Thanks

Hi,
I assume that it was to short-termed to put into 6.04.
Be aware that the playback is correct and the value in the VSTi as well. Only in the inspector there is a display problem and the default value is shown instead of the actual correct value you can hear and see on the VSTi.

It’s on the radar.
Thanks again for reporting the issue here.

Gr,
JHP

Thanks, JHP, for the answer. I understand that’s ´only´ the readings that are flawed, but that leaves me without the reference, and using a BCR2000 gives you instant visual feedback of the desired parameters, hence the frustration. I lose the track feedback, which makes Quick Controls (in its working version) really shine. To fine edit some orchestral libraries hidden parameters, it’s almost needed.

Hope to see it fixed in a near future.

Regards

Thanks, JHP, for the answer. I understand that’s ´only´ the readings that are flawed, but that leaves me without the reference, and using a BCR2000 gives you instant visual feedback of the desired parameters, hence the frustration. I lose the track feedback, which makes Quick Controls (in its working version) really shine. To fine edit some orchestral libraries hidden parameters, it’s almost needed.

Hope to see it fixed in a near future.

Regards

P.S.: No chance for a 6.0.4.1 quick fix? :wink:

You mean a 6.0.4.1 quickcontrol fix. :slight_smile:
No, I do not assume that there will be a 6.0.4.1 release but the issue is on the radar, as mentioned.

Bugs suck,
Gr,
JHP

You bet :frowning: :wink: