64 bit but not running

I believe my tablet should run cubasis 3 but it wont show on google play. What part of the spec’s are not compatible? I believe the Exynos 7904 is 64-bit. Link is my tablets specs.

Kind regards,
P.M. O’Sullivan

Hi pmtm,

Cubasis requires a 64-bit CPU smartphone or tablet device supporting arm64-v8a ABI, running Android 8 or later.

To check, if Cubasis will run on your smartphone or tablet, please open Cubasis on Google Play with your device.

If the Play Store allows you to purchase the app, it will run on the device that you are using for the purchase. If your device is not compatible, the Play Store will tell you. However, the general performance of the app itself, depends on the performance of the actual device in use.

If Google detects a device which is incompatible with an app offered, the app will not become available for purchase in Google Play.

Unfortunately, this means that your device does not support 64-bits apps, and Cubasis in general. For more details, please get in touch with the manufacturer of your device.

Best wishes,
Lars

I have a 64 bit Android Tablet with a different CPU architecture Armv7-A. It’s a 2018 Samsung Galaxy Tab A.

Will there be future support for this architecture? If so, when?

I am waiting too with my Samsung TabA 10.1 2019

Hi cjjb32,

Currently, there are no concrete plans to support devices with a different CPU architecture.

Best,
Lars

I have a Samsung 2019 Tab SM-510 running Android 10, and as far as I can tell based on internet research, it has the required arm64-v8a ABI. But the google play store doesn’t recognize it as compatible. Is there anything I can do to load Cubasis in it?

Hi Rickenbacker,

Cubasis requires a 64-bit CPU smartphone or tablet device supporting arm64-v8a ABI, running Android 8 or later.

To check, if Cubasis will run on your smartphone or tablet, please open Cubasis on Google Play with your device.

If the Play Store allows you to purchase the app, it will run on the device that you are using for the purchase. If your device is not compatible, the Play Store will tell you. However, the general performance of the app itself, depends on the performance of the actual device in use.

If Google detects a device which is incompatible with an app offered, the app will not become available for purchase in Google Play.

Unfortunately, this means that your device does not support 64-bits apps, and Cubasis in general. For more details, please get in touch with the manufacturer of your device.

Best,
Lars