7.0.6 Can't remember mixer settings ?

and of course this is just as, if not more important than saving the location.

Long story short.
Try this!

\

1. Go to Mixer-page “Top Right!”
  2. You see a arrow down. (Functions Menu")
  3. In “Functions Menu”, down end of the list you find something called “Link Mix-consoles”
  4. Activate it!

Done…

You can also save the mixer settings on “Top Left” “Channel and Rack Configuration Functions”.

Hope it help! :wink:

Best Regards
Freddie

No good if one doesn’t want the mixers all part of the same setup.

I use the mixers for three different purposes, so linking them defeats that.

Hi,

I Un-Installed 7.0.6, Installed 7.0 via the Core Installer, updated to 7.0.6, and Restored my Preferences. All working fine now :smiley:

Hope that Steinberg will be more careful in making sure the their INSTALLER works well (as it usually does) for any future updates.

Thanks,
Muziksculp

With 7.0.6, I had to set up the mixers again.

But also, I previously had to have the mixconsoles included in a macro, so that I could invoke a workspace and show the mixconsoles. With 7.0.6, the macro no longer toggled the mixconsoles, so I had to remove them from it.

Fortunately, after I setup the mixconsoles again, they show up full-screen when I open the project.

Now I just wish the project preferences could include a user-nominated default workspace, so that all the other windows don’t open piled in the middle of the main display.

OR rather SB just made it so one could have as many windows as one wanted with whatever docked Cubase or VST(I) GUI modules one wanted to drag-and-drop in them. I have suggested this already. Has to be better than having separate configuration points for different parts of the mixwindows.

Having to re-setup the mixwindows every time SB iteratively evolves towards a unified window management scheme will be a right PITA.