7.5.40 update - delayed till 8.0.10, or ...?

Steinberg Forums - March release of CP8 8.0.10 . That is good news!

IIRC, the 7.5.40 update was mentioned as to be expected in Feb '04 … I was wondering if this is still on track, or whether it will be concurrent with the 8.0.10 release, or whether it will be after?

Thanks -

All though Cubase 7.5.30 is working okay with Yosemite. I need it ASAP. Thanks

It appears Steinberg is deleting threads about it to hide the evidence

Also I want to mention an issue: If you copy an FX Channel with reverb it doesn’t copy the image there’s the same issue in Cubase 7.0.7 as in 7.5.30. But for some reason 6.5.5 doesn’t have that issue.

If anyone at Steinberg is reading this post please mention it to your engineers.

Thanks

No Answer Steiny? A simple yes , no maybe?

i am curious as well.

Before 8.0.10 but only because we were unable to hide all evidence :wink:

Thank you!

Many thanks.

Thats what I like a sense of humor :mrgreen: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Thank you fellas for what you do.

Now Ill wait till the evidence of C8 shows up then upgrade :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello -

I have 7.5.20 on an at least OK system, details below.

Is there a general agreement that it is better to delete the current Cubase and reinstall Cubase 7.5 from scratch, then apply the 7.5.40 update?

Or is a “within Cubase 7.5” update OK to just apply the patch to my existing 7.5.20? Maybe save the preference file (or not, as opposed to rebuilding it from scratch)?

Thanks for any thoughts/recommendations -

Normally, it should be safe to simply apply the update. If something goes wrong, most of the time, it related to the preferences you can bypass or delete using the safe start (pressing Alt+Shift+Ctrl) during Cubase start-up.

Thank you.

Is there a Step-by-Step in the Knowledge Base or somewhere on how to do these things? I couldn’t find one -

Thanks -

Just downloaded it from the site