[9.5.10] automation + mouse wheel + panoramic + send fx = bug

Hello,

Writing automation using a mouse click + drag the panoramic does work : send FX panoramic follows with the right number of points created in its automation lane

But when you write it using the mouse wheel… : damn ! that’s some pretty bug here ! :slight_smile:

Please have a look : Cubase 9.5.10 - mouse wheel + automation + send FX = Bug - YouTube

Hi,

What is the 2nd automated parameter? The one, which is not written while using scroll-wheel, please?

When panners are linked in the VST channel setting, the panner of the audio sent to the FX channel follows the panner of the audio track.
Please look at the screenshot for an example of linked panners.

Hi,

It works to me here. The only one difference I can see is, if I use the mouse click, the source track becomes red while automation write. If I use the scroll-wheel, the track doesn’t become red.

So you mean that you can’t reproduce the issue on pro 9.5.10 + windows ?
Can you please send me your CPR file ? I would like to give a try with your project settings.

My example was made with a laptop + win 10 + cubase pro 9.5.10
Wedsneday, I will be able to try with an other desktop computer + win 10 + cubase elements and I’ll tell you.

There is another issue with send panners : Cubase Pro 9.5.10 : panner stays active after discarding a send channel - YouTube

Even if you delete the send channel, its panner stays active… :frowning:

I know, I must create another thread :slight_smile: