9.5.5 MOVES all plugins to upper left!

Hi PG,

Noticed an issue with the latest update whereby all of my plugins in the master section (which I have arranged in specific positions on the screen) all end up jumbled on top of each other in the top left corner of the screen after being hidden and then returned to. Can you help with a fix? Very difficult to not have them opening up where I left them!

Many thanks!

Mac or Windows? What OS?

Mac OS

But what version number? 10.12? 10.13? 10.14?

all end up jumbled on top of each other in the top left corner of the screen after being hidden and then returned to

How you hide them? How you unhide them?

I hide and unhide them using the Effects tab in the Master Section on top of all the effects inserts.

I’m running Mac OS 10.4.3

Any ideas as to how to get this behavior fixed? I used to hide and unhide and everything would go right back where it was.

I see, I can confirm. I note that this happens the 1st time the plugin is hidden/shown, not afterwards.
This will need a fix.

Thanks so much PG, I appreciate the quick feedback.

In the meantime I really rely on these plugins staying put on the screen. Is there any way I can go back a to the previous version until the fix is released?

Thanks.

I actually used Time Machine to go back and grab the previous version of WaveLab v9.5.4 - is it ok to just use that until the fix comes? Or does the new installer change other things that might not get along with that version? 9.5.4 does not exhibit the moving plugin issue.

No problem to revert, but 9.5.50 is more Mojave compatible than 9.5.40.

Thanks PG, much appreciated.

Any idea when we might see a fix?

Any idea when we might see a fix?

No. Don’t expect it before at least a few weeks.

…another possible issue with the latest WL update

in MasterRig - Dynamic EQ module
can’t change/select eq type (LS-peak-HS)

using Asus notebook Win10 1809 WL 9.5.50