9.5 Crashes on startup

Hi threre, 9.5 is crashing 1 or 2 seconds into the startup screen or it is just plain not getting going.
cubase 9 .40 and cubase 8.5 are still working ok
i am still having trouble with e licencer though i still have to use the elicensorControl from cubase 8.5 to update the elicensorControl on the dongle and perform any maintenance
cubase 9 s or 9.5s elicensorControl has not worked on my pc it says a dll is missing ???

There is no elicenser control specific to C8.5 or C9.5. Only latest version or older versions.

You need to be running latest version so if it doesn’t work post precise details.

Hi,

So you have NVIDIA graphics card?

As Martin says, are you using an NVIDIA graphics card and if so, have you seen this:

And as Grim says, there should be only one eLicenser Control Centre, not one specific to any particular Cubase version. Showing the exact error message might help diagnosis here though.

thanks all ,it seems i needed this platform update https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=36805&ranMID=24542&ranEAID=je6NUbpObpQ&ranSiteID=je6NUbpObpQ-rt4stE8ONGhvOk0X6aYMcw&tduid=(ed500f25e6f1c9077e2324f5ff48765c)(256380)(2459594)(je6NUbpObpQ-rt4stE8ONGhvOk0X6aYMcw)() sorry i forgot to say i was on windows 7 service pk 1 ,alls good again thanks