9.5 - Issues. I'll start the ball rolling...

Wait a min… Is Mixer History broke?

Edit: All working now!

Appears to be working fine here.

No presets in the new ‘direct offline process’ whatever plugin I choose

blimey that pre/post colour inversion. Talk about confusing! Had to come here to make sure it wasn’t a bug. How on earth that got through testing I do not know…

anyway thanks guys here for clarifying it… still very unsettling to see all my sends the light blue ‘pre fader’ colour! Apart from that, it’s a cool update.

Yes that was strange. All working now. Not sure what happened.

Can anyone who is affected by the Track Archives / Multichannel Disabled Tracks bugs - [CAN-13042] Multi out instrument tracks still broken after disabling PLEASE RESPOND STEINBERG - Cubase - Steinberg Forums - check if the behaviour is any different in 9.5? Huge thanks in advance.

Media bay window is not recalled by workspaces in their previously saved position and size

sorry for my bad English but I’m Italian… yesterday I made the transition from cubase pro 9 to 9.5, I have a serious problem whenever I intervene on the audio file is re-analyzed with the result of the loss of previously modified data, example: I apply a fade out, open variable and analyze the I / audio, make changes to the intonation and close. if I repeat this passage a few times it changes again without ever having to keep the changes. because? considering version 9 did not do that? I’ve spent money on updating to improve and not worsen workflow. I had to repeat the work 4 times with economic and time damage.

can not anyone help me or tell me if she has encountered the same problem and if she has managed to solve it? thank you

Wow… feeling for you, all the effort you’ve put in to try and solve this…

Sorry I’m no direct help either; but you might try to request via PM to User @djw - he has stated in other threads that he has been doing some beta testing on this latest release… a long shot I know. But, must be increasingly frustrating not getting even a hint back from SB.

Have you the time/patience to try phoning and speaking with them directly.? They can also do a ‘TeamViewer’ session, where they can dial in to your actual machine and take a look (if you want them to.!). Dunno - just trying to sound supportive. :wink:

(By the way, love your work and your tutorials - I even remember watching you presenting on the telly, many moons ago…!

Good luck - don’t lose hope; its like SB have got some real mojo back with this release. :smiley:

When I create a ‘Favorite’ location using the right zone file browser, the favourite name is saved, but when I click on it, it doesn’t display any of the contents.

When I create a ‘Favorite’ location using the Media Bay, it appears in the File Browser and works correctly, with all of the contained audio files being displayed.

SOLVED - See next post
Anyone else find that setting zones (in mix console or lower zone) doesn’t work.

Instead of now selecting one of two dots (for left or right) there is one dot and the manual says to drag it left of right to lock channel to either side. Does nothing when I try it…can anyone else confirm this as a problem or am I missing something obvious?

Cheers

It works fine. You have just click a bit to the right or left side from that single dot and you’ll see what happens.

Cheers - I was trying to drag the dot!!

Works fine.

Confirmed. How was this not caught before release?

Fabio confirmed it was caught on page1 of this thread but it was too difficult / risky to fix because of possible repercussions elsewhere.

So, which one is it, is the send thing just a colour issue? Or is it really messing with the pre-/post? I won’t even install until I’m sure it’s just visual.

r,
j,

Looks like a very nice update. I’ll be getting it soon. Good job.

I can not confirm the pre/post bug ,I’ve really tried to reproduce it and failed, the colors have changed but function seems correct for every project I’ve so far opened in 9.5 that was started in 9.
Even tried making a test project in 9 which would show up any post/pre error in 9.5 but all seemed fine.

Hippo

Seeing reverse colour here but function seems fine.

Anyone seeing frozen GUIs on some plugins? New UAD Distressor is doing it, seemed fine in other DAWs.

Yes, me too. Colors have changed, but it sounds correct.