9.5 right zone media tab missing icons

right zone media tab is missing icons for favorites and file system…
anyone know how to reset this?

Hi,

Make sure all components are installed. There is one component in the installer (I don’t remember it’s name), which fixes this.

I’m also missing icons. I initially didn’t install “components” in my install. I tried reinstalling with Components and they’re still not showing up. Any ideas on how to fix this?

I reinstalled with everything checked in the installer and now the icons are all there.

Reinstalled components and Cubase – still no joy. :frowning:
Any other ideas?

Still this…

Hi,

It should be fixed by installing VST Sound Updates from the full installer.

If it doesn’t work, go to the “/Library/Application Support/Steinberg/Content/VST Sound/VST Sound Updates”. Tera are two files. Delete them (or move to other folder). Try to install VST Sound Updates again.

Uninstalled everything using the full installer restarted and reinstalled everything again. Same result.

Sorry, I updated my post…

If it doesn’t work, go to the “/Library/Application Support/Steinberg/Content/VST Sound/VST Sound Updates”. Tera are two files. Delete them (or move to other folder). Try to install VST Sound Updates again.

sorry martin, on windows 8.1. will update signature.
where would i find those files?

Hi Martin,

found the two files, deleted and reinstalled. same issue.

Hi swamptooth,

When you reinstalled Cubase, did the does appear back in the folder, or is the folder empty now? If the file are back, what is the create date of the files, please?

I have this issue too. I’m going to wait for the update. Not really causing a problem.

The same issue reported here.

I have the same issue, can’t seem to find any fix for it.

Try uninstalling all the content (loops, Halion Sonic, Groove Agent) and then reinstall everything again. It worked for me.

Try resetting Cubase preferences. It was what finally worked for me when certain presets were not showing in the right zone. Relatively painless . . . . :slight_smile:

Deleting those two files caused the icons to refresh, and interestingly one of them had a different icon (AM Signature Drums). All updates I did caused no new files to appear in that folder. When I put the original files back, the icon reverted to how it was before. All the missing ones, though, are still missing.