A crash

I love the quicklook and new Library Manager features. I was fiddling with the Library Manager and crashed.
Here is the report:
Dorico Diagnostics.zip (965.3 KB)

I’m afraid there are no crash logs contained within the diagnostics you’ve posted. If you can reproduce the crash, please let us know what steps are required to reproduce it.

1 Like

I reproduced the issue.
In a document I went to Library manager and opened another doc to compare.
I checked every box in left panel to import all settings to match.
I viewed document and deciding not to keep the changes I closed document without saving.
Dorico didn’t crash actually but the top menu was gone (except for Dorico which I could scroll to try and quit) and it wouldn’t respond to quitting or any command.
In force quit it didn’t list Dorico as unresponsive but I had to force quit in spite of that.
Maybe this is like the patient saying, “Doctor, it hurts when I do this”. The doctor says, “don’t do that”.
Thanks.

Hi,

I just tried doing this as well and Dorico had no issues, I’m afraid.

I’m not sure if it’s possible but maybe you could record your screen and reproduce then? Perhaps I didn’t do something the same way as you.

I did actually happen to have a different crash.

• Load a project
  • go to Library Manager
  • drag another Dorico project into manager to compare
  • click either Factory Settings or User library
  • program quits

I have a screen recording but what is best way to make accessible?

And Diagnostics:
Dorico Diagnostics.zip (565.8 KB)

EDIT: link to screenshot
https://www.dropbox.com/s/coaefddfsclri16/Dorico%20Crash.mov?dl=0

Here’s a screen shot. Closing the file without saving is what’s causing the unresponsiveness.

After updating to current version, this still happens. Anyone else have this problem too?

Can you please do Help > Create Diagnostic Report and attach the resulting zip file here so we can take a look at the crash reports included?