a DIFFERENT startup problem with Cubase le

Ok, I’m using (trying to anyway) cubase le that came with a zoom r16 that I bought. I used it a few times before liscensing it and then one day went to start it up and upon startup it went through the usual thing where it says initializing lcc, initializing midi and then kept on “initializing” what seemed like every program on my laptop.
Eventually it stop with a popup that said:

Runtime error!

Program: C…

R6034
An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly.
Please contact the application’s support team for more information.

Take heed- I’m barely computer literate so go easy on me. I don’t understand what this means and any help would be appreciated. thanx

I do not know what you experienced there, but when in doubt:

1. Try to shut down the computer and completely power it off. Then restart it after a few minutes.

Did that make a difference?

Also, I am almost certain I read a post about this runtime error and the eLicenser update was the fix. Going off of memory though so I could be wrong. Google “eLincenser” and see what the latest version is. I think a new version just came out within the last week or so.
HTH
J.L.

I forgot to mention, I liscensed it today successfully and it did the same thing. And I have tried rebooting and starting over. Thanx for the help though. Probably time to try to get some tech help from Steinberg.

Try the fix offered by Jaslan while you wait.

It was simply downloading the newest eLicenser software from http://www.elicenser.net/en/latest_downloads.html and installing it again.

It was just updated 1 week ago.