A few more little things that would be great

I have started using the background processing rendering a montage whilst I work on another one. That all works fine until you generate CDs from both the renderings and both of the CDs then get the name “Untitled” which unfortunately leads to a stalemate as you have to remove the first CD file before the second rendering can conclude. Is it possible to have “Untitled 1” and “Untitled 2” for the CDs? CDs seem to have lost out in the multiple scene completely. You can have multiple wavs open, multiple montages open, but not multiple CDs.

A similar problem exists with generated wav files. They get called “Untitled 1” and “Untitled 2” etc. It would be great if they could also be identified from the source of their generation, i.e. something like “Untitled 1 ex MP020” where MP020 is the name of the montage. I can’t remember back that far, but I think Wavelab 6 used to do that, but I may be mistaken.

Finally, it would be great if the default layout that opened up each time you start the program is the layout you select as the default. I don’t want to use the option of open the window layout as it existed when you closed down as this needs all the data files, plugins etc to be present to allow you to do this without hassle.

1. I will check this.

2. Agreed.

3. You’ll find this in upcoming 7.2