- Licensing - Is it possible to have one license to use on my MacBook Pro and my Mac Pro ? I dont mind having the Dongle on my MacPro but not on my MacBook as I take it around the world !
You will have to use the USB-eLicenser for this, I’m afraid.
- Are you going to sync Dorico with Logic, Cubase … ? with Rewire ?
Yes, I expect we will add ReWire in future, but I can’t say when. All I can say for sure is that it won’t be coming in the next update.
- What is the dead line for cross-grade buy ?
The deadline is currently 31 March, but I expect it may be extended, because the update adding chord symbols will not be ready by then, and we expect quite a few people are waiting for chord symbols before they decide to buy the crossgrade.
- Can you import many midi files in one Dorico’s piece ?
Not at the moment, but we expect this functionality to be in the next update.
- Will you add the possibility to have audio tracks in Dorico ?
Yes, we probably will, though not very soon.
- When do you plan to adding editing function like in Logic ?
I’m not sure exactly what you mean by that, but if you’re asking about expansion of MIDI editing functionality in Play mode, the plan is that we will continue to improve the capabilities of Play mode incrementally in each update.