A Quicker Way? Multiple Audio Mix Downs with only 1 Audio Tr

A Quicker Way? Multiple Audio Mix Downs with only 1 Audio Track

Lately I have been importing audio from video into Cubase 6 to add EQ, Compression and other goodies to enhance the sound. These are from 3 hour shows so it’s one big long audio file. When I think I have the mix right I find the best place to start and end the song then I stretch the blue line then mix it down. That’s all good but If I want to adjust the mix I have to find all those start and stop times all over again and mix all the songs down again one by one. Since there are over 30 songs it takes a very long time.

My question is there a better way to do this, Is there some type of pointer to mark the start and stop time then mix all 30 songs down in one operation and end up with 30 files?

The Marker Trark is a good place to start! At least you can mark all the start stop times and quickly set the locators.

You could also cut each song onto it’s own track and route through a group or groups

Or

Cut each song onto own track and do a batch export (may use a lot of resources if using inserts for FX on each track)

Good ideas thanks!!