Abilities concerning Video

I have read the manual and can’t seem to find anything indicating how to do what I want to do so I fear it is not possible.
But I will ask to be sure.
I have created a song and recorded some video clips of different parts of the song such as myself playing, stompboxes, screen shots of the programmed drums and bass, etc. I have them all imported into Cubase as a video track and they are synchronized to the music. Now, I was under the impression that there was a way, within Cubase to export the entire video and music as one video file with the music in there.
I also thought, if I could somehow have Cubase “bounce” the video clips into one continuous video file then I could use the “replace audio in video file” function to put the music with it.
But, if I am not able to “save my work” as I have edited the video track and synchronized it, then the only purpose the video track really serves is to allow my to watch a “video” within Cubase while I play back the music?

Am I missing something?

then the only purpose the video track really serves is to allow my to watch a “video” within Cubase while I play back the music?

You got it. You can write music to video but you can’t edit video to music.

You could bump this:
Export video between locators with replaced audio