Ability to make Post-Fader Insert Slots, STEREO

It would be great to be able to make the last two post-fader insert slots stereo or mono for stereo pan effects, stereo chorus, etc.

Why especially post-fader?

I’d rather see the ability to have a mono-to-stereo facility at any point in the signal chain, from the polarity and filter stage onwards.

Imo, too disorganized and confusing to know what is going on where, and there’s no point in having a stereo plugin before a mono plugin - imo, it just makes more sense to have stereo in the last two slots of the chain, not so much to do with post/pre-fader.

can you explain a scenario where this would be needed, because it can’t be done otherwise?

Mono track with a stereo pan VST plugin inserted, instead of having to create a group or fx channel just for one little pan plugin.

Agreed. In Studio One I could record to a mono track, and then just click a button to turn it to a stereo track so if I want to I can put a chorus or something on a vocal track without a bus if I want. One of the few things I really miss from S1

I would argue that it would be better to just… make the output stereo instead of mono. But what the heck, I’ll take whatever I can get.

I guess the only thing to be weary of, would be making mono inserts/parts of the signal chain stereo that don’t need to be which would I’m assuming(?) create 2x data and 2x CPU usage, etc.