Absolute 2 crossgrades now available

On my USB eLicenser I currently have H5, HSO (from the Cubase offer), Padshop Pro Extension and Zero Gravity. Will all of these be transformed one Absolute 2 license if I crossgrade?

Only the underlying license of HALion 5 will be transformed. HSO, Padshop Pro and ZG will remain independent licenses.

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR THIS!!! This right here DEFINITELY shows me the dedication to the customers who have been loyal and were clamoring for the ability to crossgrade over from something such as HALion 5. It’s MUCH appreciated!!!

Also… When a new version of each instrument included within the Absolute Collection becomes available, will we still be able to upgrade/update to the new version without affecting Absolute Collection licenses?

Any answers to my questions earlier in this thread?

Yes please, particularly this one:

The macro pages of Hypnotic Dance and Dark Planet are just front ends of the underlying HALion features.

Currently you will just have an Absolute 2 license that includes all the individual licenses. But this doesn’t mean that this is a dead end street. With the release of new versions of i.e. HALion, HALion Sonic or Groove Agent there will be ways to upgrade from Absolute.

Very good, I appreciate the information!

I’am already owner of Cubase 8 Pro, Halion 5, Groove Agent 4, and Absolute VST 1.
I only don’t have The Grand 3 and HSO. in this case the crossgrade don’t take me advantage…

-snip-

I’m in a similar situation myself, they can’t help everyone though.
If you upgrade from Absolute VST 1 (the cheapest option) you will have double licenses from H5 and GA4 (the way i understand it.), so if you sell off your H5 and GA4 licenses (even if cheap) and they can pay for your upgrade cost :slight_smile:
But that’s the only way to go about it, if i understand everything correctly.

Hola Matías, soy nuevo en el foro.
Compré Absolute 2 y en el steinberg download assistant no aparece Hallion sonic 2

los que aparecen son:

Hallion 5 10.32 G
Groove agent4 7.52 g
The grand 27.39 g
hallion Sym Orq 6.01 g
Padshop pro 395.32 mb
Retrologue 65.45 mb
Dark Planet 1.07 g
Hypnotic Dance 98.27 mb
Tiebwerk 555.96mb
Zero Gravity 216.37 mb
Absolute demo project 27.74mb

¿ dónde está Hallion sonic 2?

espero tu respuesta

muchas gracias

^ Halion 5 install comes with Halion Sonic 2.

Reposting this: I noticed that the included Halion Sonic 2 license doesn’t work with Hypersonic 2. The non-Absolute version of Halion Sonic 2 does seem to let you use Hypersonic 2. Is this intentional?