Absolute 3 at 50 % kindly explain.

Absolute 3 at 50 % kindly explain. , as of the last few many months , i had an unsolved issue with Halionsonic 1, and Halion 4 … which timed out , ( No sounds) after 15 minutes of play , yet unsolved… so i was planning on upgrading both …
well this new offer of Absolute 3 … contains Halion 6 Full version ?? and Groove agent 4 with i have already …
to further simplify , i have the full version of Cubase pro 9.5 , halion sonic 1 / groove agent 4 and Halion 4… Please can any one suggest , what way will be better beneficial , to up grade , each Halion 4 and Halion sonic 1 , to Halion 6 and Halionsonic 3 , ( very confusing as Halion 6 supposedly contains Halionsonic 3 , too ) respectively …
or just upgrade Halionsonic 1 to Absolute 3 .??? and what upgrade would be reasonably cheaper as of now ?? thanks in advance…

The cheapest upgrade for you would be to upgrade from Groove Agent 4.

This is quite odd… You can only upgrade from one product…I already own Halion 6, GA4, and Sonic 3 … Steinberg don’t give a damn about loyal customers…

Thanks … a lot … i also read that , in previous posts , once u upgrade … u lose the licence for the GA 4 … or what ever u upgraded from … and i was also looking at options , of is it worth the upgrade ?? to absolute 3 , or individual upgrades , all i was looking for was halion 6 and halionsonic 3 … , as the H4 and Halionsonic dont work for me…any more … i dont wish to lose GA 4 , Halion 4 and Halionsonic 1 as an separate independent package … so i can use them for futher upgrades in the future… how does it all work without making it so complex ??
like here :
Re: Does a Halion 6 update include HalionSonic 3?
Unread post by wnlively » Thu May 11, 2017 5:42 pm

Well I had a separate licence for H5 and hs2 after I upgraded t H6, it upgraded hs2 to HS3 and combined both
License a H6 single license…
So how do I get my seperat HS3 license or get my hs2 back , I find no help in support

Really could do with a “complete my bundle” option. I own almost all of Absolute 3 through separate purchases. Be quite happy to gain Groove Agent as well but not when I already own most of the bundle.

yes , like the above , why just upgrade from one product , i would have liked to upgrade from Halionsonic 1 ?? why have that older package lying around , n it times out , so it does not work any way ??
Ok , and if i do this up grade , what happens to my Halion 4 and Halionsonic 1 , do i sill retain the licence for them for future upgrades ?? or do they they get upgraded as well , as it happened to a member here?? ok , accept GA 4 , gets Upgraded to … what , to GA 4 again ??? any enlightenment on this please thankx

If you crossgrade to Absolute 3, your Groove Agent 4 license will be converted to an Absolute 3 license and you’ll be able to use all of these plugins:

You can also run all previous versions of the plugins.

i dont wish to lose GA 4 , Halion 4 and Halionsonic 1 as an separate independent package … so i can use them for futher upgrades in the future…

You’re overthinking things tremendously. Forget that you have Halion 4 and Halion Sonic 1 because from now on you’ll be upgrading Absolute. It will always be the cheapest option for updating your plugins.

This is currently not technically possible. The eLicenser can only check for and replace one of your licenses.

You’re overthinking things tremendously. Forget that you have Halion 4 and Halion Sonic 1 because from now on you’ll be upgrading Absolute. It will always be the cheapest option for updating your plugins.

probably right , i am going for the upgrade , if n when H7 etc does come up… , hope i dont lose My Halion 4 and Halionsonic 1 licence , for further upgrades… , as i will be up grading only from GA4…Steinberg please try that i dont lose those 2 licences… as it happened to a member here … . but thanks …Romantique…TP…