Absolute 6 License

Hi~! (Korean 안녕~!)
I purchased Absolute 6 this time. I have several Apple computers (Mac Studio, Mac Mini, MacBook Pro 16’, 15’, 14’, 13’ etc…). I would like to inquire in how many places Absolute 6 can be installed. Previously, you could just put it in the USB E-Licenser and connect it whenever needed, but now it has changed to an assistant type, so it seems inconvenient in this respect. Currently, as far as I know, it can be used on up to 3 computers simultaneously. If I’m the only one using it, I don’t have to use it at the same time. In this case, I would like to inquire whether there is no limit to the number of computers or whether it can be installed on only three computers.

Welcome to the forum.

As you already mentioned, it can be activated on up to three computer at the same time. However, there is no limit on how many computers you install it, but just three of them can be activated.

If you are using it on one computer and not at the same time, are you saying that it is okay to install and use it on 3 or more devices?

You can find all information about the licensing on the Steinberg website