Posted this 2 days and 5hrs ago in ‘MySupport’ with no answer as yet - hoping someone here can help me!
Purchased the Cubase 11 Pro Update to upgrade my current 10.5 Pro Software.
Using Mac OSX, Catalina
After running the update, setting up my license and registering (well it told me it was all registered) I loaded Cubase 11 software to check out the new features and found the following issues which I am currently unable to resolve having spent about 7-8 hours trying to…
- when using the media bay, browsing the auto files wouldn’t auto play and the contents of each folder didn’t show below.
- EVERY time I select Distroyer, Rotary or Frequency 2 the entire programs bombs out and crashes back to desktop.
- updating plugin info under plugin manager - bombs out and crashes. back to desktop.
I have tried the following:
- removing preferences and renaming old folders as per site guide on DAW removal.
- disabling all 3rd party plugins
- re-registering eLicensers with steinberg site.
- removing all previous 10.5 Pro folders and re-running cubase 11 pro full install - (this fixed the media bay issue)
- following steinberg support page for removing and reinstalling Daw
- installed brand new Hard drive and a fresh OSX install and just installing 11 Pro with default content
I have changed settings and configs but the only thing I have managed to fix is the media browser!
The other issue I also have is when following ‘MySupport’ on website - neither Cubase Pro 11 or Tribewerk were available as options to select as the programs I was requesting support for… does this mean a registration problem… the software does however show under my profile licenses.
Im absolutely lost now - the other strange thing is normally when I upgrade i can’t use the previous version once the license is upgraded but before completely formatting my machine 10.5 was still working and it was solid - even frequency plugin worked etc.
I have been using cubase professionally now since it was VST 3.5 with the old parallel dongle but the last few Cubase full and update softwares I have bought have just caused me nothing but headaches!
Really really need some help here…