absolute vst instrument collection question

Just a quick question regarding the absolute vst instrument collection. Has anyone purchased this lately? I just want to confirm that it will ship with Halion Sonic 2 (full version) and there are no issues using any of the instruments in C7. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hi,

The Absolute VST instrument collection box includes the HALion Sonic 1 DVDs. When you enter the activation code in the eLicenser control center the license will be automatically upgraded to a Absolute + license (which includes HS2) and you will receive a link to the update installer via email.

Of course all instruments included in Absolute are working properly in Cubase 7.

Thanks much for the quick reply. I just wanted to make sure that if I purchased the absolute vst instrument set I would be eligible in the future for any Halion sonic updates at a discounted rate on a new full version release. Essentially, that this would be the same as buying Halion sonic 2 stand alone if you know what I mean. Sorry if that sounds confusing.