Absynth 3 and GuitarRig 5 in CubaseArtist 6.5

Hi guys, I am having a problem where the Native Instruments VSTs Absynth (v3) and GuitarRig (v5) do not show up in CubaseArtist 6.5. I recently upgraded to CA6, and am trying to migrate all my instruments over. I checked the Plug-in List and neither VST shows up in the list.

I thought it may be due to a 64-bit conflict at first, but I checked and I am still in 32-bit mode.

Both VSTs work just fine with no errors in standalone mode, so I know they can operate under my current system setup. Other NI VSTs work just fine in Cubase, like Kontact and Pro53.

Please help, I use both of these VSTs a lot and need to get them up and running. Any ideas why these particular plug ins will not load?

System:
Mac OSX 10.6.8
8GB RAM
CoreAudio (sound card uninstalled for testing)
Cubase 6.5.0.102

All music apps installed in the ~/Applications folder, not the Volumes/System/Application folder (I do this to keep music and video apps separated into separate user accounts. So far it has worked very well at keeping clutter to a minimum. But I wonder if anyone can verify this as an issue)
Thanks
mm66

bump

I ended up having to uninstall and then reinstall everything. Quite a pain but now it all works perfectly