Accidentally hit time warp, Help!

Accidentally hit time warp function while doing some editing and now the timing on my straightforward 4/4 120bpm project is totally whacky. How do I reset this so everything hits on the beat again? Tried to decipher the manual, but it wasn’t any help.

-pf

Quick! Go to your back-up copy!
{‘-’}

I tried the ‘revert to previous version’ but no help. ‘RESET TIME WARP TO DEFAULT’. Does this function not exist? I appreciate the reply, but does anyone have a more functional solution? Please.

-pf

Wouldn’t undo work or the offline process history

That appears to be for individual clips. I need to reset the entire grid so that the whole project is back to a default 120bpm. I can’t find anything that speaks to resetting the timing grid. I hope I’m not forced to start from scratch. That would really blow! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-pf

cant you just pop up the tempo editor, delete any tempo changes and set the original tempo back to 120?

Yeah, easier than I thought. Just deleted the markers and viola!
I guess sometimes it’s just better to hunt through the program instead of trying to find it in the manual. I feel like the documentation is more about functions rather than procedures. ie: It tells you what you can do, but not so much how to do it.

Thanks for the help.
-pf