Activate Cubasis LE

Hey. Im use ios device. i want buy cubase le3 on appstore. But i cant activate in app purchased. I have native instruments komplete kontrol m49. but i cant. what can i do. thnx

Why do you want the buy the LE version and not the normal version?

CJ hi. Thnx for the answer. Reason is Price advantage.

Ah understood,

I didnt know, i thought the LE version was the locked down demo version of the normal version n unlocking it would give you the same app.

Whats the in-app error message when you try to buy it? “No internet connection”?

Hi Technics,

Thanks for your message.

Please note that a supported hardware device is required to unlock the feature set of Cubasis LE. Unless unlocked Cubasis LE runs in demo mode.

Cubasis LE comes bundled with a wide range of supported audio devices which are listed on the Cubasis LE website.

If you don’t own such a device you might check out our regular Cubasis app, which currently is 50% off during our Sun-Sational Summer Deals sales promo.

Hope that helps!

Stay safe,
Lars

cj thnx for the answer. icant see any message. this is only connect hardware message.

oh its ok. i understood. icant any different hardware. i find other version. thnx

oh its ok. i understood. icant any different hardware. i find other version. thnx

Hi @Technics,

In this case you may check out the regular Cubasis app version, wich is available at 50% OFF currently during our Summer Deals sales promo.

Hope that helps!

Stay well,
Lars

1 Like