Activating Cubase Artist 7

Hello!
I’m interested in Cubase Artist 7 which my friend recently purchased. The thing is he has several activation codes in his license information sheet which came with the product. I’m wondering if it is possible for me to install and use Cubase Artist 7 on my own computer by using one of my friend’s activation codes any by buying USB eLisencer for myself. I would be glad if you can help me or direct to some other solution if this mine idea isn’t possible.

Sent you a PM.

Right now I have trouble with responding to your PM. When I try to compose a message, this text appears:
“We are sorry, but you are not authorised to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more to be able to use this feature.”
So I will just answer you here.
I’m not in the US, I’m far away, in the Europe, Croatia.
My friend has list of several activation codes which came with his Cubase Artist 7 box, so my question is: can I use one of that activation codes for myself and buy eLicenser to authorize and run Cubase? And, of course, I wouldn’t use the same code he used for his authorization.

No, the other codes are trial content. You have to buy the software to use it.

Hello,

In general a retail box would contain only one activation code for Cubase artist 7. The other codes would be for trial versions. So you would not both be able activate artist 7.

Okay then. Thank you for support. That’s all I wanted to know. :slight_smile: