Activation code for Dorico SE

Welcome to the forum, cventer and Batmite093. I’ll send each of you an activation code by private message. Please check your inbox.

1 Like

I installed Dorico SE on my desktop computer after initially trying it on my laptop. How can I obtain a second activation code, only one installation per code seems to be accepted, I would like to have it on both PCs. Thanks.

I have Pro but want to put SE on two computers for when I forget or misplace my dongle. I have got SE installed OK on one, but when I installed on the second, no email ever came. I also sent a message to support, but other than acknowledging its receipt, nothing ever came, or if it did, I cannot find it. I have looked all over.

Could you send me an SE activation code, please.

Thanks
Charles Davis

Charles, check your PM inbox.

Hi! I’m having the same issue, switching computers and needing a new activation code for SE. Can you help me? Thanks in advance!

Sure, please check your messages. I’ll send one to you.

1 Like

Same here, I do have Pro but my cat just likes to attack the dongle when I’m writing… so wanted to install S.E on Macbook to make a particel dongle free - did not receive an email yet. There’s nothing in the spam folder either.

Thanks in advance

Welcome to the forum, @Pat_Simple. I’ve sent you an activation code via private message, so please check your inbox.

hello sir, could you do that for me too?

I’m thinking of buying the elements but would be cool to try it first. downloaded the SE but can’t find the activation code

If you have not already, you should try the demo version for 30 days and opt for the Pro level, since then by pressing CTRL/CMD or ALT/OPT keys as you boot up, you can then preview Elements and SE to see what the differences are.

Similar here, had Dorico SE some months ago working on my (then mainly used) notebook, but removed it there and am now using a desktop pc, where I would like to use Dorico SE again.

I don’t get an email form Steinberg - web page says “Check your email account (also the spam folder) now. Look for an email from Steinberg with an activation code and a download link.”.

By the way, I read regularly in the Dorico forum and have already gotten much useful information out of it, therefore I send a (still unpersonal) Thank You to many contributors and the Steinberg team here.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, Anton. I’ll send you a new Dorico SE activation code by private message: please check your inbox here on the forum.

i installed Dorico 3.5SE in my old computer many months ago, now when i tried to install the recently purchased upgrade to Dorico Elements 3.5 on my new computer, the eLicenser showed no available license to upgrade.

i have uninstalled the Dorico 3.5SE in my old and tried to install it into my new computer but realised it cannot be reinstalled as it was already linked to my old computer

Would need help to transfer the SE license to my new computer so that i can upgrade from there. Or provide me a new SE license? Thanks

Hi exatnulb !
I think you’re exactly in a case where reactivation from Steinberg applies. Search their site, everything is explained there :wink:

@exatnulb, if following this procedure doesn’t work, let me know and I’ll send you a new Dorico SE activation code.

Hi, can I please have an SE activation code? Just had to do a clean install of windows and my old SE code isn’t working now.

It would really be great if the website just emailed the code like it says it will. Seems like a lot of fuss for free software!

Welcome to the forum, @oecooper. If you’ve already received one Dorico SE activation code, I’m afraid the system won’t issue another. You should be able to obtain a new code instead using the reactivation process, but I will in any case send you a new code via private message.

i have reactivated thanks!

I’d love an SE activation too please! Tried that webpage yesterday with no luck!