activation code issue

Hello Boys and Girls.

I need ur help.I am trying to obtain the activation code for my Cubase 6 AI that came with my yamaha mx61 keyboard.
I registered my cubase but for some reason I don’t receive the activation code. Does any 1 know why I can’t get this code?

Thank you all.

I sent you an email with what you need. If you have any questions please reply.

Hello Pmanpro,

To receive an activation code for your Cubase AI OEM Software please close all other programs and download and run the following file per your operating system:

For Windows:

http://support.steinberg.de/eLC/eLC_Installation_Helper.exe

For Mac:

http://support.steinberg.de/eLC/eLC_Installation_Helper.dmg

Once you have installed the eLC helper, open the eLicenser Control Center and copy the Soft-eLicenser Number:

To copy a Soft-eLicenser number, open the eLicenser Control Center (eLCC) which can be found in the “Program Files” (Windows) or “Applications” (Mac) folder. Select “Registration” from the top menu, choose the 20-digit Soft-eLicenser number and click on “Copy Serial Number”.

Next, login to your MySteinberg account or create one if you haven’t yet.

http://www.steinberg.net/en/mysteinberg.html

In your MySteinberg account go to MyProducts>Add Software>Select Cubase AI>Cubase AI6.

Now paste the Soft-eLicenser number into the corresponding field in MySteinberg and select the OEM Partner (Yamaha Corperation) and click “Continue”

This will provide you with a 32 character activation code that begins with 0240.

To download the license to your computer, open the eLicenser Control Center (For PC: Start menu, All Programs, eLicenser, eLicenser Control Center | For MAC: Applications, eLicenser Control Center). Then click on the green “Enter Activation Code” button at the top left. Follow the instructions to enter your code (you can copy and paste your code using the normal commands).

Your computer needs to be connected to the internet to complete this download. If you have any trouble with this download, please reply to this email.

hi!
i already have my activation code with the box(cubase 7EL) whitch is 32 charachters long
but the steinberg website wants me to enter a-25 charachter code.
help?

Hello MasZic,

The 25 digit code is a download access code. I allows you to download the Cubase LE7 software. If you have not been able to download the software you can do so by going to the link I provided you in a private message. I cannot provide a DAC, as it is only provided by registering you hardware and soft-eLicenser within your MySteinberg account, however if you have downloaded the software and it’s asking for the 25 digit code that usually means you aren’t yet activated. Please provide me in my PM to your 32 character activation code that begins with 0240.

Hi all,

I have a soft elicenser number as I installed the cubase AI 6 to my computer. However, when I try to register it to my Steinberg account, it says “Currently, there is no valid Steinberg product license found on this eLicenser.” I have tried uninstall-install-uninstall-install Cubase AI 6 numerous times that I loss the count. Nothing changes. PLEASE HELP!

Same here!

Currently, there is no valid Steinberg product license found on this eLicenser

what to do?

Hi,

I am having the same activation code issue where the eLicenser finds no valid license. I am trying to activate C8 Pro upgraded from C4 Studio. Help?

“”, however if you have downloaded the software and it’s asking for the 25 digit code that usually means you aren’t yet activated. Please provide me in my PM to your 32 character activation code that begins with 0240.[/quote]

Hello, my cubase LE5 did not come with an activation code for the elicence program. There was no document in the box with the information on it either. How can i get an activation code???

I have the same problem as everyone, no code for activation cubase 6AI.pls help

Hi Everyone,

I just purchased the Yamaha MX61 which came with the Cubase AI6 software. Included in the package was the activation code for Steinberg Prologue which I entered into the elicense control centre and in my Steinberg account. But everytime I try to activate Cubase AI6 it asks for an activation code. But the only code I have with the package is for Prologue. I tried going to the links that Joel shared, but they no longer work. Please help!!!