Activation code Mac

Hi, I purchased a steinberg UR22C and loaded the Cubase AI software onto my PC before I realised that it handle the application. I’ve since purchased a Macbook and would like to activate the Cubase AI application but I’m not able due to having it previously activation on the PC. I don’t require multiple devices with the application just one that will work. How do I activate or redeem it on my MacBook?

Hi and welcome to the forum,

Go thru the Reactivation process, please.

Hi Martin, I’ve tried that and it’s not working.

What isn’t working?

Have you installed the eLCC on the the new computer?

Do you see a Soft-eLicenser number when you launch that app?

Does your old Soft-eLicenser number show up with the Cubase AI activation in your MySteinberg account?

Details are somewhat important if you really want someone to help.

Yes, eLCC is installed

No, I need to enter that manually

No, Cubase is installed but it does not appear in MySteinberg account.

Hi,

You cannot enter Soft-eLicenser Number manually in the eLCC application. This is not technically possible, you are probably talking about other number/code.

The Soft-eLicenser Number appears in the left panel of eLCC application bellow the key symbol. Can you see it?

So, there’s a picture of keys and below that a picture of a hard drive with a number. When I click on the button above to activate it comes up with a screen to enter a license number. When I enter the number that I have I get a message that says this number has been used before.

Hi,

This is the Soft eLicenser Number.

Did you get by the Reactivation process?