activation for Cubase Pro 11

A major problem here with Cubase Pro 11. Purchased today, downloaded and received my activation code from Steinberg. I keep getting an error message when trying to activate that the eLicenser is too old and needs to be updated. So I do that and still the same problem. The activation code I was sent is 5 sets of 5 numbers and the old codes were 8 sets of 4 numbers. The format is WRONG. I tried deleting the licenser and innstalling the older version from the website, still the same problem. I need this resolved. I am a professional studio with sessions on Monday. I have this weekend off and it was my time to install C11, set up my preferences since half the time they never port over from one update to the next, and work with it to make sure there are no glitches before my sessions Monday, so I can fall back on C10.5 if necessary. I’ve attached a screen grab of the issue
Admins please jump in

The activation code you get is for the Download Assistant, not the eLicenser. Open DLA and top left there’s a box to put your code. Do that and then the correct format code will appear in your product list to then input into the eLicenser.

Duplicate

Got it thanks