Activation Manager verification pending?

Hi,
It might be obvious to some, and maybe I’m a bit dumb, but I don’t understand what this information highlighted in yellow means, should I do something or not?
SAM

If you own a license for these products, please connect your USB-eLicenser dongle to your computer and follow these instructions to complete the verification process:

In many situations, you only have to close the Steinberg Activation Manager, run the eLicenser Control Center, and click the Maintenance button to the top right.

If your old licenses were stored in a Soft-eLicenser (not stored in a dongle) and aren’t currently present on this computer when you run the eLicenser Control Center, please reactivate them.

Hi,
I already made (many times) the e-Licenser maintenance, my dongle is permanently plugged.
I will try the “reactivate” procedure.
Thank you !

If you still see this message after restarting the Steinberg Activation Manager, please take a screenshot of the eLicenser Control Center with your dongle’s serial number hidden.

Hi,
I’ve been able to activate most of my plugins, the two remaining on my USB Dongle can not be activated, I have created two support requests for Future Bass and Wavelab Essentials.